Are there any Export API examples out there?

Jul 5, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I'm having some issues figuring out exactly the code I need to write to export MailChimp data. I've got the MCAPI.net wrapper, and have some code written to try to export, but I'm not sure of the next step, and I can find absolutely no examples out there to compare what I have written to. What I want to be able to do is read the contents of the export, compare it to what we have in a SQL database, and update any email addresses in our system to what is in MailChimp, and vise versa.

This is what I currently have (in VB.Net):
        Dim exportAPIme As New ExportApi("OurKey", True)

Dim listDate As Export.ListData = exportAPIme.List("OurList", MailChimp.Types.List.MemberStatus.Subscribed)
The next step is the one that I can't figure out. I've looped through the items in the listDate object, but when I attempt to print it to the screen, it puts in System.Object[], but no actual information. I've tried to databind to a datagrid, and it fails. I just need to find the next step that allows me to actually access the information in the rows it returns.
Seems like I'm missing something fundamental here, but I can find anything that has shown me what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.